Centre d’Art artist residency
Centre d’Art residency is an opportunity for artistic exchange and experimentation, focusing on process-based and artist-led research. Centre d’Art encourages artists to pursue new research and widen their networks to support the development of their practice.
Centre d’Art residency guidelines:
Centre d’Art advises the artists to prepare the following information before starting their application. Images should not exceed 72dpi (low resolution JPEG image file format) and the text documents should be in a Word or PDF format.
– A short biography. (300 words)
– A letter of intent for the residency including motivation for choosing Centre d’Art residency program. (300 words)
– An artistic statement. (500 words)
– A short text about the body of work or research intended by the artist while in residency. (500 words)
– 12 images of artworks with captions, title, year, medium and size.
Selection and eligibility:
Centre d’Art residency is open to contemporary visual artists working in all disciplines. Though one must note Centre d’Art restricted facilities regarding the technical possibilities. It is important that all applicants research about Auroville thoroughly before submitting their application so as to be fully aware of the context which artists would be entering. The selected artist should be able to engage with the Auroville environment.
To Know more https://centredart.in/artist-residency-auroville/
Thank you for your interest.
Deadline: 15 November 2021
Connect with us: [email protected]